Tekton Lore vs. M-Lore

I'm interested in buying Tekton speakers and I'd like to know if anyone has listened to both the Lore and the M-Lore. If so, what are the differences between the two? Does the M-Lore sacrifice any of the clarity, depth, or musicality of the Lore? I plan on supplementing the speakers with a subwoofer so I'm wondering if it's still worth it to spend an additional $350 on the Lore ($350 is roughly 30% more when taking into account the cost of veneers, grills, and shipping). I know Lore have an upgraded tweeter but does it really warrant the additional cost? It appears that some people even prefer the tweeter in the M-Lore to the gold tweeter in the Lore.

I will temporarily be using the speakers in an 11 x 15 room but I plan on moving in the near future so room size shouldn't factor into the decision too much. Thanks in advance for your help.
gr33nsound
Eric recommended the M-Lore for my application but I was still interested in seeing if anyone else had done a comparison. If the general sentiment is "there will be no difference when you run them with a sub", then I would go with the M-Lore. If users say "the tweeter in the Lore offers much clearer highs and the driver is a clear step up from the M-Lore driver" then I would consider going with the Lore.
Hi all ! If Eric steered you to the M-Lore that says alot . However , if you are moving to a larger place go with the Lore...smaller or equal ,go with the M-Lore . I use the Lores in approx 13 x 17 space ,I have a sub .... I just dont use it . Hope this helps . I would usually ask about power but with either one it wont matter unless you have less than 10 wpc . Btw ...matching the speakers to the room is more important than anything .
Hi all ! Try them w/o sub and let us know how you like them . That way we can all learn !
Read the Zu Omen or Tekton Lore thread in the Speakers forum. Lots of comments about both there.