Tekton First Time Buyer Prospect Seeking Advise from Tekton Owners

I am looking at trying out for the first time the Tekton speakers by getting the Mini-Lore Monitors

Questions:

1.  Should I get the basic configuration withOUT any upgrades?
  2.  Should I get the tweeter upgrade only?
  3.  Should I get the upgrade package only? (upgrade internal wiring, bindings posts and cross over)
  4.  Should I get both the tweeter and the upgrade package?

I am asking because I am not sure how much improvement I would get with the upgrades. I am trying to assess if the upgrades are worth it based on Tekton owner experience.

Thank you.
roig
Another suggestion to get the most Tekton you can. If you are set on minitors I would purchase the Impacts. In my case, I was looking and after much thought "upgraded" my choice to the Double Impacts with standard upgrade ($300). A little more than I'd initially planned... Should have them early March. I echo @millercarbon, @gluoson, and others, get the most you can swing the first time. At the least I strongly consider upgrading to get the tweeter array. Good luck and happy listening. Let us know how your experience turns out!
 I’ve owned Lores, DI’s, Moabs, 4-10 subs & the new Single Impact speaker. Listen to Millercarbon , the bigger the better.Sort of like Wieners  
Do the upgrade YOURSELF, and take pride in it, your choice of materials may be better then what he is offering you, we must remember this is a hobby, Cardas wire well I'll take that!! Bi-amp terminals why yes !! Soft dome YES YES YES. Money saved during a Covid Pandemic= priceless