Teac Esoteric VRDS Neo - length of rubber belts

Hello, I have a Teac Esoteric P-01 SACD Transport (bought in 2005), which uses a VRDS Neo mechanism.

Some years ago, the dealer where I live replaced the two rubber belts, when the CD tray got stuck.  I saw how it was done.  The first one was relatively accessible, and easily replaced.  The second one involved the technician using two pliers and some patient handiwork.

I am now moving to a place where getting service on Teac Esoteric machines is quite difficult.  I would like to get some replacement rubber belts as spares, so that I can do it myself on the next replacement. 

Any dudes here know the length of the two rubber belts of VRDS Neo?

Christine.

beebbeeb

beebbeeb

Nice to have you here- Christine,  among Us Esoteric fans/owners.

Happy Listening!

@ Stereo5/Robert.  Muchos gracias!  Me looks forward to the info, which I am sure would be of interest to many Teac Esoteric owners here.  Christine.

@ tweak1.  One can literally buy all sizes from 10mm to 50mm.  But it would have been a waste to buy 40 varieties just to try!  If Stereo5 can kindly get the info, that would be great.  Christine.

If me is not mistaken, the "length" of a rubber belt is HALF of its total length as if it were cut, i.e. the "circle" is compressed to two linear lines, and the "length" of the rubber belt is the length of one such linear line.