Talon Loudspeakers

Has anybody heard the Talon loudspeakers? Any thoughts? Especially the Talon Peregrine speakers ($6,000). Thanks.
128x128elb
...and all the $$$ I have left are my dues for the Audiophile Idiots Club. Life is good.
Phill, what does a Sony CD player have to do with Talon Khorus'? Your references are vague and the only thing that you are making clear is that you have some sort of grudge towards Talon.
TO ANY TALON OWNER: I am curious...Tell me, in audio journalistic jargon, exactly what any Talon speaker does better than the competition...and name your idea of that competition. Also, be up front with your listening biases.
Carl: As soon as invent NEW jargon, I'll use it to explain things to you. Also, there is no way to compare it to any other speaker on the market. From the tone of your message, you will not like to hear this... but, once you really listen to them for an extended period, you will know what I mean. Any owner of these speakers (including myself) will say the same... 'descriptions' of the sound are inadequate to express just how must fun it is to have discovered this speaker.