Talon Falcon C; Bueller... anyone??

Hi. I have always loved the sound of the, sadly nascent, Talon Audio loudspeakers. I have always wanted a pair, but most of their models are simply too large for my smallish listening room.
The Falcons, however, are large stand mounts.
Does anyone know anything about this obscure model? There is virtually nothing online. I have a Pass 30 watt Class A amp. I currently use Wilson Benesch Trinity with an REL BRITTANIA sub. Any help will be greatly appreciated!!
klipschking
It's obscure for a reason.

Talon went broke for a reason too.

You should just let it go.....  :-)

On a serious note: I once owned a pair of Talon Audio's Peregrine X.  It did certain things way better than most others.  It also did most things way worst than most others.

Since a widely and very well reviewed Talon model sounded like that thru my ears, I did not bother trying any other Talon.

Hope this helps.
Hi bsimpson. Thanks for your insight. Your experience is contrary to my own; at least with respect to the Talon Khorus X and the Raven C. I found the Talon 10” (essentially) full-range driver to be pretty special. That driver, along with the semi-sealed enclosure Talon developed, I found to deliver surprisingly taut and deep bass, as well as exceptional midrange. The ceramic tweeters were bested by high quality soft-domes and some beryllium, but overall I found them exceptional. The Falcon has the same drivers in a (large) monitor cabinet, which intrigues me. Many other exceptional brands fell during the same period (Dunlavy, Avalon, Merlin, Meadowlark), and they were definitely not “for a reason,” as you phrase it. It was a terrible economic environment (and Dunlavy passed away, for example). I appreciate your feedback, especially as an owner of the Peregrine. Any other experiences out there...? Thanks again 
Where are you at? I have Falcon C speakers hooked up. I'm in the Central Florida area.
BTW: As long as your Talons have up to spec crossovers, they should sound incredible and compete way beyond their price point. At a used price point, I think it's a no-brainer to at least try a set.
You could always try to find a pair of Escalante speakers?  They went out of business too, but were newer than Talon.  Similar designs.  Designed by old Talon designer.  I would move on though....so many speakers better than Talon.  I had two pairs 20yrs ago, and dont miss them at all.