Synergistic Research Active Sheilding Quandry

I'm wondering if many listeners have compared the Synergistic Research mini power couplers to the more advanced system now called the "Quattro" (but has gone through several incarnations)which powers the active shielding. If so what are your thoughts? Is there really much improvement? What is your opinion of Active Sheildng in general? You can view my system at:
http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?vevol&1076767531&view
128x128sgr
i had a pair of designer refernece ic's... the mpc made a big difference (about 30%-40% improvement)
I've been using a Quattro for 3 months now. At first, I used a basic shielded power cord and improvement over MPCs wasn't significant - maybe quieter background (not sure though).

Recently, I decided to upgrade my DES ref to ABS ref for my dedicated line filter which only feeds a CDP (using ABS ref). As a test, I put the new ABS ref on the Quattro and yes, the sound improved - more air, inner detail, and improved soundstage.

After a few tests in my system, I gained best improvement when using the new ABS ref on the line filter with the replaced DES ref on the Quattro. My experience therefore suggests that quality of Quattro power cord is definitely a factor but is of secondary importance in relation to your main components. I hope this makes sense!
Hi, i am look for an active shielding set for my VAIC Speaker!? Anyone who can help? Best regards, Silvan