Supratek ??

The preamp deal of the century?. is the supratek live up with his title?.I ask couple of the local high end dealer , but they have no idea what is it. is it worthy the wait and price. thanks for all advice
winsound
I sold my turntable 6-7 years ago as it only got in the way of trying to enjoy CDs. At the time 20 and 24/96 remasterings were just coming out and the future of digital looked quite bright. Problem was that every time I played a good record on the old Scottish T/T (and, no, it's not the one you're thinking of) I couldn't listen to CDs for days.
I had a Syrah about three years ago. I think it was the second in the country. It is very good, especially the 417A phono stage. There are several better units at about the same price, such as the Exemplar Exception II and the H-Cat P12A, which is far an away the best line stage I have ever heard.
Can anyone give me an idea of the cost of having one of these shipped to the US including duties, etc? Does FedX take care of it and deliver to the door?
email me- bobwoolley@nyc.rr.com
Mine was delivered to the door on the East coast for 130.00 shipping, 150.00 duty/customs fees.