Supratek or Don Sachs - which way to go?

I'm preparing to replace my SS preamp with a tube unit and have read with great interest many threads on this board. This is where I learned about Don Sachs model 2 preamps. They sound like what I'm looking for and those who own them consistently express their satisfaction with them.

Now I've just been reading and learning about the Supratek lineup. Wow. These also sound like fantastic works of art. Leaving me with a new question about which way to go. 

Thoughts? Advice? Experience? Anyone care to share?
128x128markusthenaimnut
I will take a great sounding piece of equipment over a great looking piece of equipment any day. If you can get both such as I did with my Supratek Cortese it is a win-win. No, I do not look inside my Supratek, I listen to it. I have owned it for many years and have had no problems.
Frankly, I’ve never understood the aesthetics vs. sound quality argument.

(Slowhand: awesome system!)
celander1,

I just updated my system in my profile. Went from a Supratek Syrah to a Supratek Cortese. Other things have changed, but I won't have a system without a Supratek in it.
atmasphere will you please stop posting pix of preamps from many years ago, the wiring of modern Suprateks is completely different.
You have been reported to administration. 
.......and even if I had the time to check every post on Audiogon and take every opportunity to spruik my product I'd still be reluctant.....