Sunfire, Bedini 803, Mac to drive Apogee Scintilla

Debating about buying a pair of Apogee Scintillas in very good shape..I have a Sunfire Signature amp, Bedini A803 or a Mac MC2600 will any of them give the desired results, heard that PS audio 2 might be a good choice??
northern
Do not by any of the Scintilla. You would be better suited with a set of Apogee Duetta Signatures. Sonically the Duetta Signautre is a better speaker than the Scintilla and the Diva. Now keep in mind " this is my opinion". I have owned Scintillas, Divas, and Duetta Signatures and I like the Duetta Duetta's the best. They also happen to be easier to dive than the scintilla but except for the Diva which is a little easier to drive than the Duetta. Sonically the Duetta is king except for the Full Range. You will better suited with an amp that has real current. Like a Pass Labs X250.5 or bigger or early Krell KSA series.
Thesoundhouse, What about the Apogee Stage? I know you rebuild Apogee speakers for resale. Are replacement parts still available for the Stage? Which models do not have replacement parts available at this time?
Sir
I have the apogee Scintilla's 1 ohm
On low organ bass the mid range ribbons flutter a lot
I drive them with the pass x600 anps
Do i need a amp with more current
Or how do i solve this problem

Cliff145@cox.net