Suggestions on Tube Pre-amp. Please

I looking for a used Tube Pre-amp 1000-1500.00.It will be matches with a Aragon 8008bb Amp pushing Tyler Ref.Monitors.
I have read a few review that describe the aragon sound as tad warm and darker. Sould I be looking for a Pre that is more detailed than tube like.
Models that I have concidered. Rouge Audio 66
BAT VK3i
Audible Illusions 3a

Thanks
Jim
jhmiles
A used Kora Eclipse betters anything mentioned here so far. It offers fabulous resolution, holographic imaging & well defined soundstage; smooth extended highs. deep tuneful lows and mids that are as palpable as anything I've ever heard.

Like all Kora gear it also has an intangible quality -- an ability to bring the essence of the music to life.
I second the Kora Eclipsh. I also thinks it great. I put nos 1967 semmins gold pin tubes in it and dont think it can be beat at its price point IMHO.
Hey Gang
The Kora looks very interesting I will have to do some more research on this model.
I have another question. There is a Rogue 66 for sale now for 600.00 no remote or mangum upgrade. What if I purchased that unit and liked it could I send it back to Rogue Audio for the remote and Mangum upgrade. If it doesn't work I could just sell it or should I just purchase one new. I don't think Rogue Audio offers a 30 Trial period.

Jim
You could send it to Rogue for the Magnum upgrade, but I'm not sure if they can covert it from a phono version to a line stage remote version. I think the 66 is either a remote line stage or with a phono board because of the lack of space inside. You can contact Rogue at: (570)992.9901.