Suggestions on speakers

Gooday all just posted to amps and realized maybe i should have posted here.......new to this :0 i have just inherited a MX118 A/V pre amp and a MC7300 amp little used and am looking for suggestion on speakers....... running my CD s thru a Marantz 6006 and some KLH bookshelves that i got from my father in law which are quite amazing seeing they are 70 years old.....was a nut about this stuff in the 80,s Infinity 2.5 s bi amped with dual adcom555 s denon pre amp and a denon DP3500 DD turntable with moving coil cartridge..and thought it was pretty good then but been out of it for a long time....thanks all
celto
I dislike B&W speakers. The ones I've heard -- even the top of the line -- have always sounded boxy and congested. I doubt they take much pride in their products, because the company has been around for a long time and has not achieved much. They spend a lot on marketing, though, and therefore sell lots of speakers. Just my experience.

i Agree didnt do it for me... i used to have the big infinitys bi amped with adcoms dp 3500 dd turntable with moving coil cartidge that was around 1980 thought it was prettty good i was there once,,,,, having fun gettting back to it not rushing things
hi there everyone anyone have any experience with the mac SL 6 floorstanding speakers? thanks