Suggestions on a home theater processor?

Any recommendations for a surround sound processor for strictly home theater use 5.1? I'm thinking of getting the new Rotel RSP-1570. Anyone have any positive or negative comments on this unit or suggestions towards a different company's product? I'm trying to stay under $3,000. Thanks
rxlarry99
What is a better unit for a sorround sound Processor?
The Arcam AV9 or
The Lexicon MV5
I was just reading through another audio/video forum on the net, where it appears that Emotiva has bee taking preorders on UMC-1 since at least APRIL OF 2008!!!
Is this right?! Are you kidding me?! Wow. I'm sorry but that's almost 2 full years of holding onto other peoples money. Boggles the immagination...
Now there's a business model for a budding business! You take peoples money on a pre-order basis, and string the rease date out for years...then you invest the hell out of all that free cash your holding. Then, if you invested all that "house money" you're riding for free on at the right time, even doubling or tripple up your envestments (hint: Q1 2009 to now) you made a REAL killing! Then, when the public outcry gets too hot, you simply return all their money, and come up with an excuse as to why it never shipped, shut the doors, whatever.
I'm just sayin. It could happen...
To be fair, yes the UMC-1 took a ridiculously long time to get to market. But those on the pre-order list did not have to fork over any $$ at sign-up. It was just a take-a-number system on who would be able to purchase first once they started shipping.
From what their homepage says, I believe that Emotiva just started shipping UMC-1 orders last week, but I might be wrong.
Well I don't believe it. I think they're gunna ship out "body snatcher units" in a box!. Then, when the decoy packages do arrive, and those who ordered open the box, they will be immediately attacked by John Carpenter's "The Thing" creatures, that will take them over, and then go online to tell everyone that the UMC-1 finally arrived, and how much they truely love it!
That's just what I think...