Suggestions for 45 rpm purchases?

I was ready to purchase a few 45 rpm records and I thought I'd get some recommendations from the Audiogon gang since these are a fair sized investment(generally $50+). I listen mainly to jazz and classical but please leave recommendations in any category. I apologize if this has been covered before but I couldn't find anything when I did a search.
Thanks in advance for your input.
mitchchavis
I will second Albert's suggestion of the Time Out '45. Very nice, indeed. I will also disassociate myself from the "production" camp - basically because I don't have a clue what they mean. I happen to think that a majority of the 45's sound incredible - why would I want to avoid that? The only drawback I can see is the one Mknowles speaks to regarding the "story telling" on an LP. Sometimes that just can't be broken up - shhhh CD lovers will hear us! :-)

Even a good number of the older '45's - singles from other LP's and some going way back that were produced only as singles - sound pretty damn good, providing you can find them in decent shape.
Dougdeacon-

Everyone involved in this pursuit needs help. Seriously.

As you like intensity, I absolutely recommend the 200 gram version of Satchmo Plays King Oliver (ST-91058). Played at a trumpeter's normal volume, i.e. loud (apologies to you trumpet players)this is a shockingly emotive production.
Fantasy series of Sonny Rollins -"Way Out West". It is the best sounding recording I have ever heard!
Mknowles16,
One of the more shocking musical experiences in my younger days was attending my local high school's jazz band concerts. (They were very good. They sold out 2-3000 seat auditoriums and even did European tours. At any rate, when 8 or 10 trumpets opened up full blast, well, you obviously understand how shockingly LOUD (yet clear) that was.

We're mostly into classical but I'll try the Satchmo... Thanks.