Suggest one obsure album we all should hear

I love when I discover an album that's new to me, and great.Please share one so we can all broaden our musical horizons.

Mine is:
Wishbone Ash  'Argus'
128x1281111art
Anders Trentemoller: The Last Resort.

Besides being an enjoyable listen, it's a great album to test the limits of any system.
Ok, I’m going to give you all the greatest most obscure band almost in history that was unbelievable! No one here has mentioned them so far, so here goes.  And the answer is....Jade Warrior! The absolute best album of theirs imho is Kites. Then followed by Waves and then Floating World.

A few years back some of the members that remain alive put together a new album called NOW. Which is also just phenomenal!
This is late night headphone music or really good with romantic partner.
This band was backed by Steve Winwood for a while. They never made it mainstream, but what they created was from another world. This is very sophisticated instrumental (by and large) music.

Here’s a link to Waves, for some reason Kites is not on youtube, nor is Now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVwfBvVU1HI
In my whole life I’ve met maybe 3-people that were on to them.

Great post, btw!
+1 for Return to Forever, MusicMagic. Saw them do this in concert and was rapturous. RIP Chick Correa!
Also, and less obscure album that doesn’t get nearly enough credit is Pink Floyd’s Obscured by Clouds. Sublime!
Hmmmm-- Let Them Eat Jellybeans--  punk compilation from back in the day--good stuff!!!!