Sub-woofers to go with Quad 988 / 989 ?

Does anybody know of a really good sub-woofer that integrates well with the Quad 988 / 989 ?
mbonn
Hi, I have a suggestion for you but first I want to clearly state that I am connected with the company whose product I am about to recommend. I am currently using a pair of Definitive Technology's new SuperCube 1 subwoofers with Quad 989s and the result is fabulous(in fact I was originally using 1 and the result was quite similar)I run the 989s full range and cross the subs in with their built-in crossovers at 40 HZ. The blending is superb and some very critical listeners who have heard them agree. In fact Jack Wright the US Quad distributor heard them and remarked that it was the best he had ever heard the Quads sound and that the sub(there was just one when he listened) blended perfectly. I normally wouldn't get on here to tout our products but I thought this was a special case.and I'm making my connection clear(unlike a lot of people who get on here and secretly tout their products or knock the competition). I hope this is OK.
Check out the Art Of Sound Tycus, or Maximus sub. They even work with difficult speakers like Maggies, and etc. Their site is http://www.artofsound.net