Streaming Music and being able to keep them as your personel files

Hello,

I would like to know if their exists cites for streaming music(e.g. Spotify,Tidal,Deezer),and once ive created a playlist,does their exist a way to upload them to my laptop and save them in a certain folder lets say, for future use in the ability to downloading them to a digital media player for example? Any suggestions would be highly welcomed.
128x128zyac39
@uberwaltz

Now don’t go tellin all these folk about our little high tech analog recordin secret.
Recording from Tidal or Qobuz streams in real time in the digital domain works. To complete the experience you need software like Vinyl Studio to sequence the tracks and find the metadata.
I have noticed a Spotify Converter from DumpMedia that helps me stream the songs from Spotify to my computer. Actually, it is very easy to use! I just have to choose the songs I want to convert and the output format I want to keep on my computer. Then click the convert button. Finish! The songs have already saved in my local folder. I hope this tool might give you a hand. 
You could install a program called Sound Tap and record to your desktop anything you are playing in either MP3 or WAV files. I do that and it gives me back superb sounding files and you can adjust the program for original sound file copy up to 24/96 files.
Post removed