Standmount speakers. I have $5000.

I'm shopping standmount speakers. I have $5000.  New or pre-owned is fine.

And:

Micromega M100 integrated pre/amp/dac
Syzygy SLF870 sub x2 (12" drivers, 1200w ea, 20-200Hz, room correction)
Dynaudio Stand 4

room = ~5000 cu. ft, 20'x 18' with 13'-17' vaulted ceiling

The new standmounts will replace Nola Boxers v1 ($1500 new in 2013)

I'm lazy about travel to audition anything but might for local options (esp. to vet pre-owned). I'd probly deal with in-home trial.

As semi-arbitrary starting point I'm looking at Salk SS 7M's ($4995 new). Any others I simply must consider?

Thanks!
usery
Oops I see you already have subs. I’ve never been a fan of used speakers. In any case the Red Special 40’s are really beautiful they look more like red wine!
+1 Focal Sopra 1 used, or new Electra 1008 Be on sale for 3k.  Focal and Micromega have good synergy, are often featured together at audio shows. I have Focal 1007Be speakers... they can fill a large room with resolving beautiful music without sounding analytical IMHO. 
Another vote for Studio Electric. I have the earlier Monitors and they sound wonderful! Nice s/stage, easy to listen to, will play as loud as you want, though they do like a little power behind them. I'll bet the M1 is even better!  
Couple thoughts,... I have identical musical tastes and find speaker shopping difficult because doing everything well is a rarity. I settled on a set of Revel M106’s with a sub in a similarly sized room. I absolutely love them running off an NAD M10. My budget however was half of yours. If I were to look at your price point I would have considered the Paradigm Personas, Revel Gems, or for a more all in one and aesthetically pleasing solution I would consider the Kii 3.

Legacy Calibres are outstanding. They sound way more like a large floorstander, Huge image, great bass, fantastic dynamics, 

Smooth and musical, many people forget just how amazing these monitors are even compared to way more expensive monitors.

All propreitary drivers, stunning cabinet, highly efficient. 

Also this is a true three way design, with a Heil AMT tweeter, a front firing silke and graphite midrange top mounted long throw woofer and two side firing passive radiators, just a bargain compared to most of the competition.

Will easily out play any two way monitor.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ Legacy dealers