Stacked Large Advents v Cornwalls v Klipschorns

I currently have Advents and have always liked the sound. Please only respond if you have actually heard or ownedat least two of the three options I’ve listed. Will either Klipsch model(purchased as a used/older set) be a noticeable upgrade? What will be the benefit (what am I likely to hear) that makes the purchase worth the added cost? Thanks.
bgranger
I have heard all three of them and stacked Advents are hard to beat if the woofers have been serviced correctly. I have owned 4 Advents since 1974 and I went through them a couple years ago and when people hear them they cant believe how good they sound.

Anyone that says negative things about Advents don't know what they are talking about. 

I have owned all three of these speakers and correctly refurbished Advents in a double stacked setup will give the other a run for their money.
I have not heard the Advents, but have owned Cornwalls, Khorns - and La Scalas. 
Generally agree with roxy54. Of the three, for my systems the La Scalas just didn't deliver. The Cornwalls were quite good and were all original. The Khorns were on a different level. However, I should mention they were quite modified; new tweeter, squaker and crossovers. Also, with the help of a friend who was into Klipsch, they were sealed to the walls. Those speakers, driven by Wavac MD300BM mono blocks with Western Electric 300b tubes putting out 10 beautiful watts, sounded fantastic!
Post removed 
I fell asleep on the Advents, But then I WOKE UP with the Klipsch!!!!
It's just something about that HORNY HORN'S.