SS Integrated amp w/front-mounted 1/8” mini-jack for personal media players ($1~3k range)

Looking for recommendations for a "budget" integrated amp to drive ELAC Uni-Fi B5 bookshelf speaker. The ELAC is a tough load (4 ohms nominal/3.7 minimum) with 85 db efficiency. 

This system is for use in my vacation home where I spend about 10 days a year so no need for anything more "refined"
to drive a $500 bookshelf speaker.

I use a chord mojo/poly as my only "input" source and greatly prefer a 1/8 mini-jack on the front panel for ease of access. I realize that my desire for a front mount jack will severely limit me from considering other high quality integrated's but thats my preference.

So far I've only identified the NAD 326/375 BEE series and SimAudio Moon 250i. 

I would consider discontinued products that meet my criteria. Basically I want a robust amp that can drive a demanding load. I want high quality and no frills. 

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

matsaly
Thanks for the suggestions. The Music Hall a30.3 has even more  power and might be a good match. 

Both the Arcam and Outlaw were not on my radar so thanks for bringing them to my attention.

Digital Amplifier Company (DAC)  Stereo Maraschino (STM) has a 1/8 input on the front and it sounds very good. The STM has a number of power supplies offered for your wattage needs.

https://www.cherryamp.com/stereo-maraschino-stm
I'm glad I posted my question. Getting good suggestions, many for products I never heard of before.