SS Amp for Triangle Speakers

Can anybody recommend a good SS Amp(preferrably integrated) that is a good match with the new Triangle Esprit floorstanders in terms of them not being overly bright? I am looking for a warm or even tube sounding amp that is SS to match them with these speakers, I listen to mainly rock music.
daita116
I use a yba passion 100 on my triangle Titus and Genese speakers outstanding sound quality!
@jafant .....no, Rotel does not sound very good with Triangle.  Have you owned this combination?  What do you own as a system!?

Hi! I own o couple of Triangle Gaïa Ez, currently with a Yamaha RN402 and a Bluesound Node.

I’m thinking about upgrading the amp to the McIntosh MA252.

what do you think about that?

Post removed 

I owned the NAD C370 integrated amp in a prior “C” system, so I know it’s signature sound very well.( on the dark side presentation with a rolled off top-end)

- I also currently run TRIANGLE ELARA LN01 bookshelves with a top ARCAM integrated amp in my TV 2.1 system with terrific results. It’s a great amp with the speakers , but can it be improved further ?. Yes … read on.

TO THE OP:

- In response to your direct question of NAD vs ROKSAN integrated amps with TRIANGLEs, it’s an easy strong vote in favour of ROKSAN. I would take a wide pass on NAD.

- MY OPTIMUM CHOICEs of a s/s amp with TRIANGLES: - high-end & high-current options. 

(1) YBA…. French speakers with these fine French electronics upstream is a premium matched combo.

(2) YAMAHA …. I demo-ed my TRIANGLE’s with the YAMAHA AS-3200 …. Very impressive.

in either case, the better the upstream source, the better the output.