Spica's TC 50 vs. Sound Dynamic RT 3's

I would appreciate suggestions regarding these two speakers. I need something for the office and have narrowed the search to these. Also would appreciate any comments concerning speaker stands and height suggestions for the RT 3's. I'm use to my main system of Quad ESL/Kinergetic subs.
I've read many things about both Spica and Sound Dynamics but haven't met anyone who has any experience with either. Office is the size of medium size bedroom. Anyone out there?
Thanks!
trebleclef
I am going to respectfully disagree with a couple of posters on the power dept.. They are not the most efficient speakers in the world, but also don't get the idea that they will play loud if they have plenty of juice. If its in your office, I doubt that it is much of a concern.Just treat them like you would your Quads and it will be fine. I thought they sounding great on Audio Research/Dynaco Stereo 70.
Had the 50's and blew them. Amp was turned up all the way before warming up. Then it powered up.(it wasn't me!)
Replaced them with 60's which have just a little more at the extremes. Ported and a little more punch. Just a little less Spica sounding than the 50's but definitely still Spica's.
Just like to point out these speakers are amazing in my small bedroom, about 10'x 12'. Moved them into my larger den and the sound just collapsed, not just the bass.
I use Spica TC-60's in my main system, but I also have Axiom M3Ti's in a secondary system. If you are considering the RTS-3's, then I would recommend you look at the Axioms, as they have a very refined sound for the money.
While I've not heard either, I have read what Stereophile said about the RTS-3. And, AudioAdvisor has them on sale for 199. So, I'd say get a pair, listen and if you don't like send them back and your only our some shipping costs.
I have both speakers. The Spicas are the better speaker; soundstage better, are more lively sounding and transparent, albeit with less extension on the top and bottom and are less efficient. Spicas are not exactly "small" (RTS-3s take up less space) and need at least 2 feet from the rear wall and need to be on solid stands. The RTS-3s are a little more forgiving in this regard. If this requirement cannot be me, consider a small non-ported speaker that you can mount on the wall, like Gallo or Mirage.