Spectral vs Pass

witch amp are better:pass 350 or spectral 360?
asrafcc90
sounds are comletly different.but level also.spectral 360 is a reference product.
pass s reference model is 1000 mono s.it why you can t compare pass 350 with spectral 360.i mean you can compare mercedes 600 with bmw 740 but you cant compare mercedes 600 with bmw 320 it s not same level.but it doesnt mean that bmw 320 is not a good car.
NOW SENYOR bamafan AND SENYOR drubin GOT ME?
Adsal, in your post you say that the 360 is a reference product. In your opinion, what makes it a reference? Based on your post, I assume it is because the 360's and the X-1000 are the top of the line and the person is comparing the X-350 (mid-line product) to Spectral's top of the line.
Makes sense. However, assuming that a company's top of the line is a reference piece just because it is the top of the line is a flawed assumption. There are many cases where a company's lower priced offerings have sounded better than the top of the line. One example that comes to mind is the Pass X-1000 (according to you Pass' reference product) and its smaller brother, the X-600. Both are excellent amplifiers but the X-600 is more musical. If I didn't need the extra power, I would get the X-600 because it does sound better.

I do agree that comparing the X-350 to a 360 is not a fair comparison based upon cost and one being a mono and the other being a stereo chassis.

I made my comment because I found your original post to be unclear.