Spectacular Drum Set?

Could any of you guys recommend a truly spectacular, explosive drum set on CD, recorded in state-of-the-art, demonstration-quality sound?
texasdave
Yim Hok-Man, Poems of Thunder. Ever heard the track on the Burmester Sampler CD? This is the guy from that disc. Not necessarily a drum kit, but its very well recorded.
Micky Hart/Airto "Dafos" originally released by Reference Recordings on 45 rpm LP, reissued by Rhino on CD

Micky Hart/Bill Kreutzmann/Airto "Rhythm Devils Play River Music" also on Rhino

Ondekoza (Demon Drummers of Japan) "Za Ondekoza" on CD, but can't recall the label.
I'll second Mickey Hart/Airto "Dafos". It was recorded in a theater in San Fran in the early 80's. I have it on CD released by Referance Recordings and can only imagine how good it must sound on 45 rpm LP.

To qoute the liner, "Consider that the sounds you hear on this album were recorded in a real concert space, not in a studio, were mixed on the spot to two tracks with no overdubbing, artificial reverb or equalization, and marvel at the engineering wizardry of Kieth Johnson."

This has become my reference when auditioning audio gear.
Rush, different stages . live
The Rythm Method
Disc #2, track #8
This is a spectacular solo by Neil Peart, one of the greatest progressive rock drummers in the world. Rush may not be everyone's cup of tea, but every person I have played this cut for has enjoyed the solo.
RUSH-EXIT...STAGE LEFT! Track 3 YYZ!
OR RUSH-A Show Of Hands. The Rythm Method.
OR DREAM THEATER-LIVE AT THE MARQUEE 1993 (OUT OF PRINT).