Speakers you regret selling

I was lucky to own Sonus Faber Extrema, Acoustic Energy AE1 Signature, and Dynaudio Confidence 5 in the past. They are rare in used market and can make any owner happy for the rest of his/her life. So I swore to myself I would never sell my Sonus Faber Amati this time though my wife has heard that a million times. What did you regret selling?
semi
Coincident Triumph Extremes moddified by Israel Blume with special drivers and caps and wiring.
Current owner would never part with them.I would build a second SET system if he would!
Sonus Faber Cocertino Home. Concertino's were my first "real" speaker. What a sweet sound they made, but no bass. I sold these to get a pair of Paradigm Studio 20s (I think ver 2). The Paradigm's had lots more bass, but boy did I miss the way the Concertino's produced music.
ALL. I just sold some used "el cheapo" speakers without really studing the current market situation for "el cheapo" speakers in my area. It seams that use cheap speakers that still work are in high demand, one because you can't really buy anything new because of the failure of several high profile retailers. Two, almost everything has gone Home Theater. Three, price is way up and quality is way down. I have seen several pricey home theater speaker systems that make my first pair of SoundDesigns from 35 years ago look almost high end. I wish I would have paid attention and held onto my Cerwin Vegas.