Speakers least affected by room acoustics

i have an acoustic problem, a high ceiling that echos. I don’t want any man cave treatments as I am the W Ain the WAF. Are there any speakers that would minimize this problem?
recordchanger2018

Leotis, and Mirolab, 

A live reflective space will still be affected by directional speakers, Almost all loudspeakers even with horn loading of the tweeter still throw out an abundance of energy.

If you remember physics energy can not be created or destroyed.

You can turn vibrational energy into heat by absorption.

You can direct the sound of a directional loudspeaker toward the listener however, unless the listener's body is a complete broad based absorber sound frequencies will still bounce off his body, any hard reflective surfaces and the floor, hit the ceiling and bounce back.

If the room sounds live it is called slap echo and you have to use absorbtive materials to combat that. 

Sandydennis, glad to hear they work well in your room, a small uneven room is not a large reflective room, totally different set of problems. 

Bryanbull, did you notice we were saying the same thing the D'appolito configuration was designed to eliminate ceiling and floor bounce however, even a speaker with a narrowed vertical dispersion can't eliminate floor bounced reflections.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ

No disrespect. After all you are the Audio Doctors! (and I am merely a physician, haha.) Never the less, I would say that with a dipole the sound perpendicular to the panel is canceled because of opposite polarity. So less side wall pressure and less ceiling pressure. The proportion of direct sound to the listening position relative to the reflected sound is greater than it would be with a conventional speaker. Sound pressure diminishes with distance (3 dB per foot if I remember correctly.) The ceiling reflections are not even 1st reflections, but 2nd or 3rd+ reflections at best, and so are much diminished in volume on that basis. Since the OP doesn't want room treatments clogging up the decor, I prefer to stand by my assertion that panel speakers will help to minimize room acoustic problems. I've had many electrostats and many box speakers. In my experience stat panels cause fewer room acoustics problems. On the other hand, I am like everyone else on these forums. I'm pretty sure of myself even when I am wrong. ;)
The only thing I would add is that the rear wall directly behind the panels could be an issue, which is why panels are usually recommended to be placed way out away from the rear wall since the reflection waves would interfere. Also, toe in of panels could increase the possibility of side wall or rear corner reflections.