speakers for VAC 30/30 amp

anyone have a sonic match for this amp.have SF CD1 and SF L1 pre-amp.
2bigears
to buy speakers unheard is a big headache,major pita!!!!here is a list:Silverline...Coincident TV'S ...VSA DB99'S ... Sonus Faber amatis ... Meadowlark Blue Heron2 ...Daedalus DA-1 ...not sure about horn but Avantgarde duo look interesting but do they do all types of music????? anyone with speaker 101 please help out a poor boy..thks
I just received a used VAC PHI 30/30 amp and a new pair of Reynaud Trentes. Although these speakers will need a few hundred hours to break in, the combination sounds fantastic already. Exactly what I was hoping for (at least as far as I can tell this early on). The Trentes, unfortunately, are about to go out of production. Amherst audio has a nice deal on a barely broken in demo pair listed on their website.
if you speak to kevin hayes at VAC, he will tell you that he uses Thiel 3.6s for much of his developement work. personally i would probably try using the 30/30 with something more easily driven like the 1.6. this would certainly give you very enjoyable sound until your budget allowed pricer options.

i have been trying to find a 30/30 at the right price to go with my 1.6s for a while. i recently just missed out on a phi 30/30 which i'm still kicking myself over...
thks guys,this is a stretch but how would the Usher D2,or a Montana kas sound with the little VAC????
Merlin. Call Bobby (he's Canadian too!) and do searches on this forum, audioasylum and audioreview.