Speaker repair-need help

Anybody know of a top notch speaker repair facility that's not afraid to get their hands dirty with a major project? I've already contacted a few such places that i know of and they are either "afraid" of what i want done and / or supposedly don't have the time to do it regardless of how much money they can make on the deal. I am in a jam and need help pronto, so any and all help appreciated. Sean
>

PS... If you can, please provide some way for me to contact the party that you recommend. A link to a website, phone number and / or address would be great.
sean
Why not use a massive "C" structure instead of a basket
Shape it as a sphere (no sharp angles) while you're at it. Get rid of some of thems standing waves & feedback.
* Also, pls extend usable FR 120-22kHz, if possible, w/out a wizzer.
* Pls provide a +24T strength magnet (for wont of better matl, alnico is aceptable).
Cheers
Gregm...Sphere? I don't understand. You do realize that the sound comes off what most people would think is the back of the cone. My C structure really gets rid of all the basket legs except one, and that one would need to be strong.
Hey Sean,

Thanks for all the tech advice you gave me. I don't know where you are located but Bill Thalman's company might be able to help you. Just in case you don't know, Bill is the former designer/chief engineer of Conrad Johnson who formed his own company: Music Technology. The company also offers speaker repair service. Try: Musictechnology.com/askatech.html

Hope this helps.

Best regards!
No "support legs" necessary. I figured that part out long ago ; )

As far as a frequency response of 120 Hz - 22 Khz, "decent" Ohm F will do WAY below 20 Hz up to somewhere between 15-17 KHz. If anything, i'd rather sacrifice some of the bottom end for a little more top end output and extension. This would help to even out the tonal balance as the bottom end on these things is P-O-T-E-N-T !!! Sean
>