Speaker recomendations please

Hi there, I've been looking to replace my existing speakers but I'm having a terrible time finding what I want. I have a complete Myryad system,MCD200 cdp, MP100 pre-amp and the MA240 power-amp at 120 watts/ch at 8 ohms. I'm looking for a full range speaker with good weight at the bottom end, Music preference is Jazz and Alternative Rock with some Electronica. Budget is approx. $1500-2000.
Any suggestions ?
bebopjazz06
I would suggest The Vandersteen 2ce.. Very tight in the bottom. Highs and imaging places you in the front row of concert. JAZZ, BLUS OR FUNK you'll love them
Vandersteen 2Ce Signatures are just what you are looking for. They are a tremendous value in high end. Extension top and bottom, harmonic structure, time and phase accurate and just plain "draw-you-into-the-music" thereness.
Hi I have pretty much the same setup. Myryad MDP500 G6 preamp MA500 power and teh MCD600 CD player. I tried loads odf speakers and I can tell you that the speaker you want is the Proac D15 floorstander.

I know you posted this like 9 months ago but if you are still not happy with whatever you've go then get the Proacs.