Speaker for McIntosh setup

I am looking for suggestions on a good set of speakers to match up to a vintage McIntosh system. I currently have a McIntosh C29 and two MC2205 amps to power these speakers. All these units have been recapped and meet original specs. I am looking to spend in the $5k range.

I need some suggestions on speakers to match with this system. I live in a remote area to access true audio shops so I thought I would create a short list and make a road trip to hear them in person.

Note: The system is in a large great room.

Thanks in advance.

redwood1965
McIntosh is better paired with neutral/fast sounding rather than warm/slow speakers. So, B&W, Dynaudio, Focal, Raidho, etc will be generally good matches.  
Surprised that no one has mentioned Martin Logan.

Despite what others may say I have never care much for B&W, Sonus Faber, or Focal on McIntosh and I am surprised there are so many enthusiastic supporters of those combos....

Used to own a pair of Vantages, the current equivalent around $5k would be first on my list.

The users recommending Klipsch are on the right track as well, especially given the vintage of the OP's gear.

But for $5K you could probably find a used pair of Summit X's or something like that and be doing pretty well. The separate powered/active sub eliminates having to worry about the otherwise "wooly" sounding bass Mac has, so the amps are just handling the mid and upper frequencies.