Speaker cable made in USA?

I'm looking for recommendations for speaker cable made in the U.S. under $300. The only one I know of is Signal Cables. Any others? I will be using the cables with Nola Boxer's.
Thanks!
nadman12
I would say contact Steve over at My Audio Cables. He's got nice speaker cables at or about your $300 threshold. I know they are made over here in NY but as for how many of the parts are US made you would have to ask him.

Why such an interest in making sure all the speaker wire parts are from the US in addition to be made in the US? For me I don't mind if the speaker wire I'm buying is made in the USA with foreign parts. To each is their own I guess.
search "white lightning cable", for about $20 you can make some great speaker cables that will compete with cable costing 20x more...
My interest in a U.S. made cable stems from a moral, ethical, and economical standpoint which I would rather not get into here.

Thanks, Everyone for the replies. I already received a couple of emails back from some of the companies listed above.
Post removed