Speaker Cable : Low/Mid Priced Advice

I Already have Tributaries SP4 I am wondering if I should upgrade to DH Labs T14 or Kimber 4tc. Will there be a significant improvement? or should I just save up and buy some more expensive cables in the future. -Dave
simonsez
Definitely Analysis Plus Oval 9 is not only the best sounding I have EVER heard they are the best value out there Try em
Thank you everyone for your input, I think you all have talked me into spending a little more on cables. I think I've got it narrowed down to the 8TC or the oval 9. My speakers are B&W CDM7se they sound fine but are a little laid back for my taste. Just want something to liven them up a bit.
This is the second time I'm posting for you....Go Kimber 8TC..Lots of lively music will flow out! Great bass too. Kimbers are more forward sounding therefore music will have more life in it.
I have Tara TFAII, 8TC, Goerzt MI2, and Oval 9 and like Oval 9 the most. 8TC sounds too analytical and bright, MI2 sounds too warm and has too much bass, Oval 9 sounds smooth but with detail, and more neutral.