Sonus Faber Stradivari amp: X600.5 or X1000.5 ?

Hello,

I want to know which power amp is better for my new speakers (Sonus Faber Stradivari) combined with ARC REF3. Ive just listened a few days ago the X350.5 and i loved it so much. Right now i have a pair of MC-501 but i'm a little dissapointed of them when i try to listen to some complex music like rock and others. Is X1000.5 a good choice for it or X600.5? The X1000.5 have 2000 wats in 4ohms?
Anyone listened to both of them. Let me know.

Thanks.
johnb30
I didnt power off since i got them yesterday and now they have about 20 hours of music play...10 yesterday and 10 today...and i'm gonna let it sing more. The difference since yesterday is not that big. I think this 6 big 25.000uF capacitors needs like 600 hours for full brake in ?

PS: the power is more then enough for my Strads. Playing at very loud levels and the metter dosent move at all. So this means it dosent leave class A. I just tried on some metal music at extreme loud and it started to move a little. :)
I recall the break-in was not gradual and progressive. It all happened in 2 days, after several days of little to no change.

I don't think it will take 600 hours. Maybe 200.
Its start to getting better after 150 hours. I dont think it is final ...still need a lot more hours. XA machines are different then X machines.
Thanks