Sonus faber Musica,and Guarneri

I recently purchased a pair of Sonus Faber Guarneri speakers and Musica amp through Audiogon. I need some help with my cable selection. One of my speakers is about 20 feet from the amp and the other is about 10feet. There is no way I can rearrange the room. What should I do? Thanks for your input
otdriller
Lucky guy, the Musica and Guarneri were just in HiFiNews and Record review as one of the top 5 systems in the world! From what I understand such long lengths (capacitance/inductance may cause your amp to severely reduce its power output), hence the good advice above for the OCOS. That particular speaker cable is at Audioreview.com, audioshopper.com or elsewhere (can't remember...maybe it was even a retail store whose url I got from an audio magazine)...anyway I saw a 20 foot pair this week! Check it out...and if I find it first, I'll post it here. Use Omega Micro jumpers from Mapleshade, Cardas jumpers from Merlin music, etc and don't bother biwiring. Just remember...there is a lot of resistance (which is supposed to be no problem with OCOS) in many cables that length. Incredible system you have...want to trade for my Audio Physic/Krell integrated?
Item No. Category Posted On (CST) 42559 Cables (Interconnects) 12/22/00 2:03:40 AM Title:   Ocos Speaker cable Description:   1 pair 30 foot OCOS speakers cables, with spade adapters for both speaker and amp ends (4 total) 1 pair bi-wire (i.e. two cables each one) 8 foot speaker cables, with individual spade adapters for speaker end (4 total) and bi-wire adapters also available center channel run. f Selling Price:   $950.00 Original Price:   $1,700.00 Shipping Terms:    plus ship Location:   Verona NJ Ad Type:   Comm  Send e-mail:   audioconnect@home.com Phone:       973 239 1799
Well, I finally purchased Analysis Plus Oval 9 speaker cables, both 20 feet in length. The sound is wonderful. I was concerned that the Musica amp would not be powerful enough for these speakers(50 watts per channel) but to my surprise it is. The cables sounded great right out of the box, but I notice an improvement in the bass and smoothness in the highs the more I use them. Thanks for all your imput guys. This site is great