Sonic Frontier Line One with Class D Amp?

I am putting together my 1st dedicated 2 Channel System.
After stripping down my Home Theater I am left with a Pair of B&W Matrix 802S3 Speakers. Yesterday I purchased a Sonic Frontiers Line One Preamp, now I need an amp. My budget is $750 to $1000. (Preferable closer to $750)

I am leaning towards Class D Amps,mostly because I figure I can get my best bang for the buck with Class D. Right now I am leaning towards a Bel Canto S300 or Jeff Rowland Model 102. Does anyone have any opinions on how one of these Class D Amps would match up with my Sonic Frontiers Line One and B&W Matrix 802S3??

Thanks

Robbie

My Budget is $750.00 to $1000.00. (Preferably closer to $750)
robbier
Robbie - I cannot comment on synergy with Sonic Frontiers but I have Rowland Model 102. At the time I bought it it was $1500 while Bel Canto S300 was $1600. Not only that Rowland has great reputation and is known for beautiful cases but also one review claims that S300 performance improved by adding anti-resonance footing. Rowland case is milled ou from solid piece of aluminum - no resonance likely. Model 102 has only XLR inputs (S300 has both) and speaker Cardas style clamp that does not accept bananas.
Robbie, if you need to use RCA connections, the Rowland factory can supply XLR2RCA conversion adapters for the 102. However, 102 is likely to perform better in a balanced configuration using XLR interconnects, if your pre were also balanced. Guido
Thanks for the responses.
Guidocorona
According to my manual the Output Impedance of my Sonic Frontiers Line One is, 300 ohms balanced output, 150 ohms single-ended (unbalanced)

Kijanki it seems on the used Market the Jeff Rowland Costs about $100 more than the S300 these days. I would prefer a the 102, but there is only one listed on Audiogon, and the ad terms are "USA Only" and I am in Canada.

Thanks
Robbie
http://www.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?ampstran&1243618290&/Llano-Design-A200-
Robbie, 300Ohms into a 40KOhms load should be no problem at all. Shipping from US to Canada is as far as I know, completely seemless. Shipper will just need to remember to declare the unit as manyufactured in the USA (which is actually correct). . . to avoid spurious Customs duty. You should drop a line to the seller and ask if he would ship to Canada. . . worse case is that he will decline. Guido