Sistrum under VonSchweikert VR-4JR

Is anybody using Sistrum plarforms under VSA VR-4JRs?
What model? Could you, please share your impressions.
I've been doing a lot of experimenting with various support systems ( Mapleshade cones, maple platforms, Herbie's footers and the combinations of the above).
Without going into much details, I should say, that the differencies are rather drastic and unexpected. The only thing I should state is, that I was much less concerned with this issue before I tried a few options.
I want to try Sistrum now, their concept "sounds" interesting.
Speakers are on carpet over concrete.
maril555
I love the Sistrum products: Under all my electronics and speakers. They have a money back gurantee. 30 days to audition them. Can't beat that with a stick. Robert is audio savvy, low pressure, and just a plain ole nice guy. Give them a whirl. I don't think you'll want you money back.... :)
Maril555, have you experimented with various support systems under just the Mid/Tweeter module or the entire speaker?

I'm curious about different isolation/support systems under just the mid/tweeter module and what kind of impact they have on the sound. I have VR4Jrs and they sound great, but I'm always open to tweaks that improve what I already have.
Ggil,
I have Herbie's Big Fat Black Dots under the M/T modules, and I think they make it sound more extended, without any harshness.
I'm more interested in support for the bass module for now.
Warrenh,
I already got audiopoints from Robert, but unfortunately my concrete floor is uneven, and I'm having hard time leveling speakers on 4 points.
That's why I want to try 3-point support system, like Sistrum.
Since my speakers are 20" deep and only 9.5" wide, I'm not sure which Sistrum model will work.
Get the three points system. You won't be sorry. Fabulous!! SP1 I believe? That's what I use....