Sim Eclipse cd or Emc1.cd player which one

I am thinking of the Sim,But i can not try one,or the Emc
a lot of peaple say the Emc1 24 192 is very good!can eny
one give a verdict!

Gryphon Tabo
Wilson act 1
NBS cables.
grange
Bwhite I had the sony 777es and had it upgraded with Blackgates, i spent $900 on it, i found it laid back,plus
its a sony!!! Very good Sacd,But Sacd in the uk are about
$35-40. you say the fatman power cord would it be better than the Transparent Xl.I using 1 for the Tabo and 1
for the cd.the sound at the moment is on the laid back side could it be the Transparent.!
Hi Grange - Wow! The 777 was laid back. I agree with you about the "Sony" thing... In MY system, the Sony sticks out like a sore thumb. Makes my system look cheap. For a while I had a tough time with that. Going from a AudioMeca Mephisto II to a Sony is quite a shift in appearance. The XA777ES is a warmer sounding player than the 777ES and totally different.

Okay. Well in that case I would check your power cords. I've never used anything from Transparent because I haven't accepted the feasibility of the network boxes I guess.

Knowing your speakers, do you mean "thin" sounding when you say laid back? You would like to add more weight and body to the music. You have a dished midrange? Is that an accurate description of what you hear?
If that is the case, Either the EMC-1 or XA777ES would work.

Except if your system is laid back now, you might try the Shunyata Python power cord on the CD player instead of the Transparent (or the previously recommended King Cobra). The Python will push the mids giving you a more forward sound. In laid back systems, I think this helps to equalize everything.
Bwhite
Ihave Bought the bow at a very good price,i have just
been offerd a Gryphon CDp1,have you had any Experience
with this.hope to here.
Hi Grange, The Gryphon CD player is one I have never listened to. Gryphon is tough to find in the US.

How is the BOW?
HI Bwhite,This Bow is much better with the new 24-192
Dacs, than the old one.its still running in,so far very
pleased.But i have been offerd the Gryphon Tabo Cd,which
it will mach the amp!I will try and demo.