Silver IC's for tubed preamp/monoblocks

Hi guys!
I just bought a Kavent (Shengya/Vincent OEM) tubed preamp that I'm hooking up to a pair of Kavent hybrid monos and I want to upgrade to silver ICs.

I'm considering the following:
- Guerrilla Audio
- Signal Cable
- Element Cable

Do you have any recommendations among these 3 (or any reasonably priced IC)? I'm planning to upgrade power cords later on, as well. But meanwhile, any comments on the ICs is appreciated. Thanks!
titojazz
Hi, Do a Google on " Grover Ultimate Reference " silver cables. Plently to read on. Just got myself a pair but too early to comment. Good luck!
i own a pair of element copper cables, unshielded and terminated with bullet plugs. i have tried several brands of silver cable including ridge street. i find, with one exception which i will mention shortly, that silver cables have a character which one can notice after audition for a period of time.

resolution can be attained without using silver interconnect cables. the element cable is more than adequate in that department, and the cables are not expensive.

the exception to my experiences with silver cable is the sunny cable technology cable. unfortunately this cable is very expensive.

i beleive that you can return the element cable within 30 days.
Thanks Folks! Lots of good thoughts here!
I have balanced AudioQuest and Mapleshade ICs in my main system (SS)and whereas they work great with my Parasound Halo A21/P3 and Marantz SACD, I'm not thrilled by their performance with the tube gear. Then I took my pair of Harmonic Tech/Silver that I use with my MDHT/Paradisea DAC (unbelievable affordable piece of equipment BTW!) and hooked the Kavents, let it run for several hours and when I came back... whoa!
Since this is a second system, I'm keeping the $s down to get some decent silver cables.

So I guess nobody has had any experience with the Guerrilla cables? They seem to make good stuff...

Jax2: Thank you for the Quicksilver reminder. How come I didn't consider them!

Azstereo: I looked e-ticketcables up and at the end, www.audioweb.com says the company is http://www.etechvideo.com/, but they got nothing about ICs.
Hey Listener57, thanks for your post. What are you hooking up with your AAD IC's? Did you compare them to something else?
Take a look at Pure Note. They compare to Siltech products but are much more liquid and 1/10 the price. Real ribbon wire in air design. Wonderful with my Atma OTL amps. http://www.purenote.com