sibilence....any cures out there?

I have recently accuired a pair of Nola Viper 1A speakers, while their performence is outstanding generally, the only problem is highlighted sibilence on vocals which is very annoying!!! Is this down to the speakers? Would a change of interconnects help? Any ideas from you guys would be appreciated greatly...
swampdog
Jylee - It is not that I hear no sibilance. It is that it is no longer to the degree which bothers me. My system is resolving, just not hyper so. I miss no details of the music. I also agree with Pani - I prefer well designed copper cables which is what I ended up with - wonderful for the music and helped cure overly sibilant sound. Resolution vs. hyper critical sound is surely a battle (at least with gear which costs less than five figures, or perhaps all gear?), but one which can be won.
Hi Swampdog... Brother, if you follow all the advice above, you just might find the problem after spending a couple grand... Alot of good advice but varies widely.
I would take it a step at a time, looking at cause and effect. Start with positioning, does it fix it I would change positioning even in ways you wouldn't normally listen just to get the effect your room has on your speakers. How does it change it if any? Next I would listen to a couple of sources, does this only occur listening to a single source? Next I would get my cables out, if you don't have a stash, I would borrow a few, Problem not solved. I would ask a few people to take a listen to their amp or preamp, do either one of yours have a hot spot? I haven't listened to your speakers, but they review well. If you can, get someone close to give you brief loans of an item at a time, If none of this fixes it, Its the Room or fold and acknowledge a speaker problem. you'll figure this out. Good Luck, Tim
Many thanks to all you guys who gave your time to help with my problem..and guess what...some of you were right...I re-positioned the Nola`s and changed the interconnects to pure copper ones and "hey presto" it damn well worked! Well done and "many thanks"to you all.....cheers