Sending music to DAC wireless vs wired

Is there a sound difference? I have read the sound quality suffers when transmitted wireless from computer to DAC. Has anyone A/B'd wireless/wired?

Thanks.
sandman012
Post removed 
Drop outs are a different issue than sound quality. For sound quality, wireless is superior as Juanitox has stated.
hi , the fact is the stock airport express is very good but not as big Cd palyer or Drive , the reasons is , poor and noisy power supply , bad signal routing, bad ceramics caps on sensitive place and usual cheap clock.

what "Dan" do ( the more i know) is to put a double regulated and filtering power supply, rerouting signal on the airport express, add silver wires and lunndhal transfo for the digital out , a external superclock with it's own power supply, uppgraded caps on the airport card. ..
it is so good that i no longuer use an external dac with it .. ( my past dacs and CD players were Pass Labs moded D1, audio aero 24/192MKII and wadia 860X)
i have not the english words for describe the sound of the Zardoz but just ine word " Musicality"
i have two things that i will not change in my system, my SP tech timepiece 3.0 speaker and my moded airport express ZARDOZ.

cheers..
Hi Juanitox,

I believe you are called "CaptainCaverne" in France? If so, and if I understand correctly, you have used an Empirical USB/SPDIF converter before.

Are you saying that the Zardoz (via analog out) is better than a PC + Off Ramp + Pass Dac ???

Thanks.