Sellers adding for PayPal use is plainly BS

I am just curious, why charging buyer, in such a blatant way, for PayPal service that SELLER is enjoying? If those 2-3% will 'impoverish' given seller, why not including them in selling price? As a matter of principal, i'll never buy from such a seller!
eldragon
Cost of doing business, my hiney. What is this, a new form of taxation? I will add a few of you jokers to my list of people whom NOT to do business with.

And yes it is illegal for merchants to charge anybody more for the use of a creditcard than if somebody were to pay cash. Perhaps it is illegal with PayPal also?

Hmmm, I wonder if there might be some kind of reward for whistle blowing?

-IMO
Charging for credit cards is no more "BS" than charging for shipping. (I'm sure FedEx would love a law that said you couldn't charge extra for next-day shipping - to "protect" consumers, of course!)

BTW, PayPal is still FREE for non-credit-card, personal use. So use it in that mode and be happy.
I have to very respectfully disagree with Eldragon for the long list of reasons cited above plus when you go to an Audiostore you are likely to pay 15-50% more for the same used piece, albeit with a warranty. But have to tell you in 33 years of getting quality used pieces I have never had a serious problem, most times no problems, with any of them.

If you need a credit card to buy something maybe you really should not buy it based on the overwealming evidence: $7000 in credit card debt of the "average" american household.

Just my $0.02 :)