Scott Nixon USBTD vs Wavelength Brick

I currently have a Scott Nixon usb dac, the jfet buffered version and was wondering what else was out there, not that the Nixon dac sounds bad or anything. Thanks.
orjazzm
Steve, I agree with you. I was pretty diehard about hi-rez myself, auditioned a few hi-end universal players but never pulled the trigger, but once I downloaded itunes and got a taste of how convenient it was, there was no turning back. However, you have to admit hi-rez has always sounded better than conventional redbook, despite it's lack of support, that's why I'm hoping the Cosecant can give me the fix I need.
You might consider the Brick, sounds like a better value for you and it sounds wonderful.
You may be right, however I'd probably do the same as you and get the Cosecant anyway.
I only went with the Cosecant after owning the Brick, and I didn't do it for sonic reasons, because the Brick sounds great. I did it for systems matching, and quite honestly at this point I should probably consider the Crimson myself since I am investing considerably, and upgrading my system with a Class A Krell amplifier.

Do what makes you happy, but I would suggest working in logical steps and starting with the Brick and then go from there...Mine will be up for sale soon with a dealer and it is perfect, and low hours.