Scotch? No thanks. Whats the best Vodka.?

Many years a go I used to drink a vodka from Turkey named Izmira that was distilled from white beets. Wonderful!!!!!!!! Sadly no longer available in the U.S. I'm a big Belvedere fan. Slightly sweet and nuanced, but has a great vodka kick. Lately though I've discovered 360 Vodka. American made and so smooth. Almost too easy to drink. So, what's your vodka pleasure? And please, no testimonials to Popov. I know I know, something has to go in the brown paper bag, but if you have to get Kamchatka.
mjwpicman
I am a vodka fan: best bang for the buck...i.e. quality/price ratio belongs to Tanqueray vodka
And the winner is!!!!!!!! Gvori. I started this post for fun, but it's also been interesting and educational. I've tried all the popular vodkas on here like Svedka, Ketel 1 (a great vodka), Stoli and all the Russian vodkas like Russian Standard, Gray Goose, etc. Also tried a lot of the American vodkas like Titos and Vodka 360, which was the smoothest vodka I'd tasted, but it lacks body. I've come to the conclusion that the Poles make the best vodkas. Chopin, Pravda, Wybarowa, Luksusowa, my old fav Belvedere, so many superior vodkas. Anyway I went into Mission Wine and Spirits on New Years Eve, and they were out of Belvedere and Vodka 360, so I took a flier and bought a bottle of Gvori. It's a Polish rye based vodka that the Tasting Institute gave a 94, and it was only $14. Oh man, this is bar none the BEST vodka I have EVER tasted. In a class by itself. It somehow manages to be smooth going in but still has a great vodka kick without that little bit of raggedness that Belvedere and Titos have. It's a little stony, but still has hints of vanilla and caramel. It's long and round in the mouth and gets just a little sweet in the aftertaste. This stuff is superb. It's probably going to be hard to find, but worth it. Enjoy, and let me know. Oh oh, gotta go. As my Uncle Ted used to say, "It's tiddly time". Time for a little Gvori on the rocks.
MJWPicMan