Scansonic mb serie

Does anyone listen MB serie from Scansonic ?
What about the raidho DNA ?
Does thoses speakers sound like a real raidho ?
georgelfre
Going to add a review of the MB3.5s shortly. But. I thought I made a mistake when i bought them. Or so I thought. Sounded terrible. Raidho pedigree yes, sound, no. However, I gave the speakers to my kids for their gaming system. Well, a few months later I went to the basement and had I difficult time understanding what i was hearing. They were a whole different speaker. Detailed, transparent, AND,.....when I put them back into my rig, the power needed to drive them had decreased substantially. I run the BMC CS2 integrated, a high power high resolution amp. THIS was a mini Raidho, they were far closer to my D3s then not, but on micro scale. In no way to they compete with any Raidho speaker, but they are glorious in their own right.Don't get buried in worrying about the "Raidho sound." I believe that to many people give up on these to soon. I suspect now that 500-600 hours of break in are needed. Remember, a speaker breaks in at the spider, not the cones, and the electronics of the cross-over are broken in at about 75 hrs. My thoughts on these have completely changed, and NOW I feel a made a great move in buying these.
Mono and stereo high end audio magazine suppose to have one but not sure if it's been released yet. 
Just set up MB 6 with Vitus RI 100. Owned most speakers up to 80k. MB 6 one of the best. Bass little light but they are new and room 35X25. No speakers, just music. Plus great focus and image. 10k retail a total steal. Vitus best solid state I have owned, also a steal at 13k retail.