SACD dealers in Chicago

I was wondering if anybody in the Chicago area could tell me who(dealers) and where I can listen to SACD units set up correctly. Sony SCD-777ES, Phillips, Marantz? I appreciate the help.
eatrice
Hey Thorty40, what's the address for the Good Guys? I would like to listen to their set up...thanks!
Hi Mgs,

I apologize, its The Little Guys and the address is 18305 S. Halsted, Glenwood, Il. 60425. If you decide to get a 777ES you may want to check out www.oade.com, it will save you about $1200 that way :) Good luck. Oh yea, their number is 708-754-8844.

Chris
I contacted Oade, and was told the SCD777ES has been "suddenly discontinued." This after recent raves in The Listener and this month's Stereophile. At around $1500, I was ready to buy. Darn.
Thanks guys, I plan on making a trip up to Chicago soon and was wondering, if you guys had the afternoon to spend, what would be the top three places (who and where) you would go to listen to high end sources? Any Wadia? Resolution Audio? as well as SACD?
I suppose I would recommend in Audio Consultants first, followed by ProMusica and Holm. Those are probably the three top. There are several others, unfortunatley, I will have to look them up. If you are interested in specifics, such as address, phone number, brands carried etc. e-mail me and I will try to get you what you need. Thanks, Doug