Rose RS250 Streamer/Dac?

Hi--have any of you had any experience with the new Rose RS250 Streamer/Dac? Looks cool, but how does it sound?
dprazze

Hi guys, does someone know how to transfer music from bluesound vault to rose250 or 150 ????

Im not computer geek, as far as I know bluesound is base on Linux and rose is kind Android 😟 l have a lot cd ripped on vault.....

lm planing to buy one of them , but not decided yet which one now if there is no difference in sound....

However I’m mostly using xlr but not necessarily have to if I have a chance to safe  half money .

thanks 

You could try by using a USB cable from your Vault to the RS250 if it works.

In my case, I had 1TB of FLAC files stored in a external hard disk.  I bought a SATA disk and transfered  all my music files in the SATA disk.  I installed the sata disk into the rose dac and it gives me a clean setup, all included in the dac.

RS250 and SSD arriving this week sometime. Is the included instruction manual clearly described. The pdf that I downloaded is partly in Korean and not so clear in the exact procedure. Specifically transferring files onto the internal SSD. Is it more straight forward than my fears are suggesting? 

Setting up settings to play DSD (and streaming MQA) also seemed vague and confusing. Any suggestions on if this is indeed complex or pretty straight forward once in hand?

Hello everyone, 

the rs 250 does not have balanced XLR out connections. Would it be pissible to connect the HiFi rose 250 to external dac thru usb, then use the XLR outs from my dac to amp ? 
thank you 

adrian