Roksan Radius 5 with Nemis arm, good cartridge ?

Can someone tell me who either owns a Radius 5 or has heard one, a decent, but not too expensive cartridge that sets up well and matches well with this turntable. BTW, it also has a Roksan Nemis arm.

PS. I don't care if it's MM or MC
audiojudge
I'm looking for the same information - so if you get any responses could you let me have a copy.

Thanks

Kevin
Nobody else is chiming in, so I'll give it a go. My guess is that the Nemis tonearm is a medium-mass tonearm as so many others out there. It is a unipivot, so the bearing is necessarily superb. So sky's the limit according to your choice and tastes. Being a unipivot, you can even consider the Great Decca MMs, which will rock your world, though they are not the wrorld's best trackers. Follow your desires.
I searched in vain too. My dealer also had similar feedback to Johnnantais, most carts should be ok.

Eventually just went with a Ortofon Kontrapunt A. Coz in my desired price range, was the cart installed when I demo'd, recd decent reviews, recommended by my dealer who will offered to install/setup, Roksan cust svc responded Ortofons good cartridge and they have not recd any negative feedback on the Ortofons(but of course recommended their cartridges too!), saw another Radius V for sale with the Kontrapunct A.

I looked at the Roksan cartridges and Shelters(since I live in Japan can get slightly cheaper, but not much), lower output. Since I have to get an MC phono stage too, was hoping to get a cart with moderate output to open my options.

The bigger trick now appears to be the mounting. *Will probably rely on my dealer. The Radius V tone arm cable is very fragile. I broke one of the interconnects unpacking. Back for repair, hours after I purchased. I should have been more careful, but still broke very easy. It is a thin flat cable that is not flexible and somewhat brittle IMHO. Minor attribute which normally should not matter, if you are not careless.