Rogers LS3/5a question

I am a pro audio guy and know very little about hi-fi stuff. I was at an estate sale today and found a pair of Rogers Ls3's for a VERY good price. They were built in 1079 and the construction is some of the best I have ever seen in a speaker. The problem is that they are 15 ohms and I really don't have anything to power them. I do not want to damage them by hooking them up to something I shouldn't. I would love to hear them and make sure everything works properly. From what I gather from a little research is that the mid-range is incredible. If they are better than my reference monitors I will keep them, if not they will be sold. Thanks for your help guys!
stellastudios
Those are ok speakers but...
If you want to just get rid of them let me know.
*s*

PS. Hook em up to just about anything of decent quality and you'll be able to see if they are ok. If you are running "reference" monitors, then you certainly must have something good driving them. Just take those out and slip the Rogers into their place and you'll see right away if you like them.
I have had a pair of Rogers LS3/5a speakers since 1985. Originally powered by Belles Model One (100 watts per channel amp). As long as you do not over drive them with a 100 watt amp they work great.

I now use a Fisher 400 receiver that sounds wonderful with these speakers. I use them in a Great Room that is 25'x18'x16' with hard wood floors. What is it you are trying to drive them with?
I also have a question. I have these same speakers which are 15 ohm and use them on my theater. I am driving them with a Yamaha rxv367 surround AV system. I bought that to replace an old period Nakamichi which went south. Well, I've been using it for about a year and the sound quality is deteriorating markedly. It now requires I take them to really high output to get loud sound and even so, the speakers sound like there is less volume from one than the other. It almost sounds out of phase or something...

I have changed the wires around (rotating the tires as it were) and that is of no effect.

Anyone with insight on gradual diminution of sound output and quality with these? There is no damage to the speakers b/c I can get transient and fleeting great sound from either. I really feel the speakers are affecting the circuitry in some way I don't understand.
I also owned these speakers and had them in my office driven by NAD 3020, fun, and the midrange was excellent. Mostly played Jazz, small scale classical and folk. Fond memories.
Disregard my prior inquiry, I had wired the speakers wrong after moving stuff around and fixed the issue.