Rockport Avior ii vs Atria ii

Hi;
Curious of folks' impressions on the differences of these two speakers, aside from the bass. Specifically, how do they differ in the midrange? 
Thanks!
rh
ricky64
Atria II is tonaly thinner and plays on a smaller scale, however it has some of the same strengths as Avior II such as great imaging and detail without being bright, partially due to its incredibly inert cabinet construction. It's a really great middle ground between ultra high detail but analytical Magico and bold and emotional Wilson.

I would match them with your room size.  We used to a Rockport dealer and my favorite speaker in their lineup was the original Atria - something special about that speaker - but in mid larger sized rooms they might lack bass and the Avior would be better.

I own the Atria II driven by Soulution 5 series in a small room 15 X 8 ft. Extremely musical speakers, beautiful sounding speakers and if I had the opportunity to go up the line in, it will be the Avior II provided I have a dedicated space to them in. I auditioned the Cygnus, Mira IIs before buying the Atria IIs as I didn't have a dealer with any Rockies on demo where I live as it was like hens teeth. 

P.S. I have put up some videos of these speakers driven by the Soulution on YouTube. The videos don't do justice to listening to them in the flesh. Pure joy.