Rockport Avior 2 vs Wilson Sasha DAW

I’m consider one of these two speakers, the Rockport Avior 2 and the new Wilson Sasha DAW. My room is 19’ x 25’ with a 20’ ceiling, the room floor plan opens behind me into a kitchen and the rest of the house. I listen at low to moderate levels and usually have to supplement the bass with a sub because of the large space. I listen to jazz, folk, classical full orchestra some old classic rock on rare occasions. I’ve always like the detail of electrostatic speakers but they all have there limitations. Looking for a great all around speaker. I Enjoy both tube and solid gear, currently using solid state spectral. I Have several amp choices from Spectral and Rowland. Just wonder if anyone knows these speakers intimately and can give me some strengths of each and an opinion which you would choose and why. I’ve been researching many other speakers and have come down to these two. Thank you for your thoughts.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xcarey1110
Excellent choice on the DAW.....wonderful speakers.  Any of your electronics above would be good choices...I'd go with DAG Momentum if budget allows.  VTL and ARC also good with Wilson.  

Another consideration would be the superlative Luxman 900 series amp and pre-amp.  In terms of high end, they are priced reasonably too.

Fun times ahead for you!
Well I had the DAWs here for several months and absolutely loved them so much so that I decided I need more of this so considering moving up to the Alexia 2. Anyone done this. My room is so big in volume with the open floor plan and ceiling height that I feel I need a a bit more. At this next price point it open up more competition even in the Rockport brand.  Anyone been to Sound Environments,  a shop that carries both Wilson and Rockport and I’m told does a great job displaying both. However one guy told me if I liked Wilson I probably wouldn’t like Rockport that they were that different. Any opinions?  
The rockports are the best speaker out there in my opinion.  Setup is huge though, there is a dealer in CO that can make them sound like crap every time, it’s amazing.  I haven’t been to sound environment but if they don’t have the rockports pulled out at least 3-4 feet then you won’t hear what they should sound like.  The first time I heard Rockports I hated them because it was at RMAF and the CO dealer there did a horrible job setting up.  It’s their “master” setup approach.  The Wilson’s have frankly never appealed to me.  Always felt like they were not right in the midrange.  Their new tweeter is much better than it was but it still not quite right.  The big boys are fun to hear as their attack is crazy but it just doesn’t trick me like the rockports do.  Anyways, good luck on your journey for the next bigger and better. :) 
So do you think the Cygnus would compete with the Wilson Alexx? Which one would give the best low volume information and sound live like the real event, but still kind when you turn it up.