Rhodium vs Gold AC connectors

Hi dear fellows.Does anybody tried these type of connectors in power cords?In my case I don`t know which could be the differences in sound performances between them.I heard that rhodium connectors have more extended hights frequences , more airy and fluid than gold connectors, but also that they can produce a non-lively sound, with too much control.Regarding Gold connectors I red that they produce a warmer sound, specially in the mids, but with not so much detail as rhodium.Is it true?I will appreciate your comments to make a proper decision.Thanks in advance!Raf
rafael0054
02-09-15: Rja
Why is everybody fighting? Can't we just get along? 8^)
All they need to do is get rid of two commercial shills who are polarizing opinion and dumbing down the forum to restore harmony.
Bo, When you talk about a laser are you talking about measuring the distance between drivers and listening position? I know you don't want to to measure from the back wall to the front or back of the speaker. That could make one speaker way off if that wall is slightly angled.
Is this not common knowledge? Not sure if this is what you were referring to or not.
I can level the laser on a straight line. I see in front of the spaker a red line. This way I can put them exactly on the same line. When you measure form the wall I had a difference of 0.5cm. This does a lot with the sound, stage and individual focus. I can get a higher level in the overall sound with this tool.

In 2 days I will receive the new Ultra 6 from Stillpoints. I will write a review this weekend!
I am looking for an AC outlet with Silver plating on Copper. Waatagate used to sell those, and it seems they are going release new models.
Do you know if there is any other vendor selling Silver AC outlet?

I recently replaced some of my AC plugs with Silver plated over copper NEMA/IEC and having excellent results.